Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat from Honeywell
Smart features, customizable touchscreen, and simple setup, plus Wi-Fi remote access.
• Control from anywhere with iOS and Android devices
• Simple setup with smart programmable features for home or business
• Easy-to-read customizable color touchscreen
• Smart Response temperature timing
• Advanced fan/comfort control and indoor humidity sensor
* Compatible with thermostats with 110V or higher and systems containing a c-wire (see chart below to determine compatibility)
Smart Programmable Features
Smart, Flexible Scheduling
The extreme flexibility of the Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat allows you to uniquely program your device as either a home or business thermostat and then offers scheduling features specific to your home or business.
For a business, simply select the temperature that you prefer when the building is occupied, and you won't have to worry about cold mornings or hot afternoons.
You can also select the temperature that you prefer when your business is unoccupied, so you won't have to worry about wasting energy.
Tell your Wi-Fi smart thermostat what temperature you prefer when you wake, and you'll never have to endure another cold morning.
Smart Response Technology for 24-7 Comfort
This smart thermostat even learns your heating and cooling cycle times to deliver just the right temperature, right when you want it.
The Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat learns the exact amount of time necessary to reach your perfect temperature and acts accordingly, so energy isn't wasted and your comfort isn't compromised.
Reliable Wi Fi Operation and Control
Total Connect Comfort App
Honeywell's reliable and highly-rated app allows you to program your thermostat from your computer, tablet, and smartphone, whether you're across the room or around the world. This allows the user to remotely monitor and manage home's comfort and energy usage anytime, anywhere
This highly rated app is backed by Honeywell's reliable network, for dependable access and peace of mind. Available for iOS and Android devices.
Extreme temperature alerts and filter change reminders are sent to connected network devices and displayed on Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat.
Advanced Comfort and Control Features
Customizable Color Touchscreen
Easily change the high-definition display to any color you choose. The bright, easy-to-read touchscreen can be color customized to fit your mood, match your paint, or support your favorite team!
Advanced locking features and password options provide smart security and convenience. Optional password protection allows only designated users to access the security settings and locking options. A 30-second lockout affords you the opportunity to clean the thermostat, so you don't have to live with fingerprints on your touchscreen device.
On-screen Comfort Information
See indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity information right on the home screen.
Indoor Humidity Sensor
Indoor humidity displayed below temparture on touchscreen
Advanced Fan/Control Comfort
Improves air circulation and helps regulate the temperature throughout your home
Tool-free wiring, manual-free install and setup
Choose programmable mode to save on annual heating and cooling costs
Compatible with heating, cooling and heat pumps.
Does not work with heat pumps with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
In order to power your Honeywell Wi-Fi smart thermostat (RTH9580WF), your system must contain a c-wire. Use the chart below to confirm that your system meets the compatibility requirements. This chart will determine compatibility with most systems, but as wiring systems vary from home to home, there may be some exceptions.
- Does your current thermostat have 110V or higher written on it? If yes this system is compatible — continue to next question.
- Do you have thick wires that are connected using wire nuts? If yes — your system is not compatible. If no — continue to the next question.
- Do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled "C"? If yes — your system is compatible. If no move the next question.
- Do you have an extra wire that is not connected to any terminal on the thermostat wall plate? Or — if no — do you have a wire connected to terminal labeled "G"? If yes to either of these questions, this thermostat may be compatible with your system.
To help you know for sure if your system will work with the Wi-Fi thermostat, please send us a picture of your current thermostat wiring. Take a picture of your current wall plate with wires connected to the lettered terminals.